by Maria Martinez
Monday, September 30, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013
Agar agar pudding with coconut flavour
Ridwan - Harrisonburg, VA - USA
Thanks to Ridwan for his easy yummy Agar agar pudding recipe.
It is really easy to prepare and can serve up to 8 people.
1 Package plain agar agar powder (7gr) / I used Swallow Globe Brand
2 Cups coconut milk
2 Cups water
3/4 Cup condensed milk
100g cookies (butter cookies or biscuits)
1 Egg yolk
1/2 Tea spoon vanilla extract
1. Mix 1 package of agar agar powder, coconut milk and water,
bring to simmer in medium low heat and stir until dissolve.
2. Add condensed milk and stir until even.
3. Add cookies and keep stirring until the cookies are dissolve.
4. Add egg yolk and vanilla extract, stir well.
5. Remove from heat after the mixture about boiling.
6. Pour into individual dessert glasses or a mold.
7. Let them cool and firm, then put them in the refrigerator.
8. Serve cold Agar agar pudding coconut flavour... enjoy...